Thursday, February 28, 2013

Craft: Painting Glass Apothecary Jars

Painting Glass Apothecary Jars
 
What you will need: Glass apothecary jars, paint made for glass, I used Martha Stewart Glass Paint, stencils - of any type, paint brush, masking tape and newspaper.
 

 
Place the newspaper down on the surface area you will be working on to protect your table etc.
 
Tape off the area of the jar you want to paint. See example below.
 

 
Once you are finished painting you jar, let dry for an hour and pull off masking tape. Below is my finished produce. I chose a very simple design - the last name. I made this as a bridal shower gift for my friend's shower this weekend. I filled it with a bunch of goodies. :)
 
 
 
Here is the finished product filled with goodies:
 
 
Until we blog again Xoxo, Connie & Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment