Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Travel: Baltimore, Maryland

Travel: Baltimore, Maryland

On Tuesday January 8th, 2013 - Friday January 11th, 2013 I took a work trip to Baltimore, Maryland. We stayed at the Renaissance Baltimore Harbor Place Hotel in the Inner Harbor.
 
A picture from my hotel room. It was a wonderful view.
 
 
I even got a view of the sun rising in the mornings (I had to get up early for a convention).
 
 
When in Baltimore they have a water taxi that makes it easy to travel from the Inner Harbor to Fells Point. (below is Jenn on the Water Taxi)
 
 
We went out to eat a lot and all the restaurants were good. The Thames Oyster House in Fells Point, which I highly recommend. The scallops were great! My favorite bars in Fells point are the Cats Eye Pub & the Waterfront.
 
 
In Canton I would recommend going to dinner at Bo Brooks and getting the blackened scallops, oyster sample, flounder & crab cakes. Everything was good here!
 
 
I would also recommend visiting Fork & Wrench a bar in Canton. It is very eclectic with books along the walls. It's a little cramped but worth it if you get a spot.
 
I would also recommend M & S Grill for happy hour in the bar area. Great deals!
 
 
Until we blog again, xoxo, Connie & Jenn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment